This is a repository of quick, easy tutorials for setting up an Arduino with various sensors and physical components.
- 01 - Hello World
- 02 - Temperature sensor
- 03 - Piezo buzzer
- 04 - Potentiometer and motor
- 05 - Photoresistor and motor
- 06 - Button and servo
- 07 - Distance sensor and motor
- 08 - DHT11 sensor and LCD
- 09 - Arduino and Processing
Basic set up
All tutorials follow this basic set up.
- Arduino Uno board
- Some wires: solid core, any color or length
- an LED, temperature sensor, light sensor, switches, diodes, dc motors, servos, LCD, etc.
Many kits exist for sale that contain all of these components:
- Elegoo kit: https://www.amazon.com/ELEGOO-Project-Tutorial-Controller-Projects/dp/B01D8KOZF4
- Adafruit kit: https://www.adafruit.com/products/193
- Sparkfun kit: https://www.sparkfun.com/products/13160
- Arduino IDE: https://www.arduino.cc/en/software
Here are resources for teaching workshops using the Arduino.
Arduino Basics - build a nightlight